Join the winning team by changing lives one youth at a time. We are a dedicated group of caring and enthusiastic individuals driven by the hope of changing lives. Help us serve our mission of leading our communities and supporting homeless and at-risk youth. Our team respects one another as professionals and supports each other like a family. We value the expertise of our staff and know that without their contribution, our vision is not possible. Join our mission today, so you can help us change lives!
Benefits for full time employees currently include:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account or Health Care Reimbursement of up to $1,500 per year
- Basic Life, AD&D, plus Supplemental Life insurance for self, spouse, and children
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Accident, Critical Illness, and Hospital Indemnity
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 403(b) Retirement Savings Program with a substantial employer match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Perks at Work
- Plum Benefits
- On-site meals and snacks
- Fitness Center
- Generous Time Off – holidays, personal, sick time, vacation time, bereavement, and jury duty
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, national origin, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic as established by law. national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
IF YOU ARE AN INDIVIDUAL WITH A DISABILITY AND REQUIRE A REASONABLE ACCOMMODATION TO COMPLETE ANY PART OF THE APPLICATION PROCESS, OR ARE LIMITED IN THE ABILITY OR UNABLE TO ACCESS OR USE THIS ONLINE APPLICATION PROCESS AND NEED AN ALTERNATIVE METHOD FOR APPLYING, YOU MAY CONTACT email@example.com FOR ASSISTANCE.